It's in the Bag
Use this tiny Bag for messages, gifts or treats!
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Construction paper, cardstock or recycled holiday cards, Crayons or markers, Foam dots (adhesive), Scissors, White correction pen
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Bag shape from construction paper.
- Students can color their Bag with crayons or markers or use a white correction pen while the Bag is flat.
- Fold on all the perforations. Place adhesive on the side tab, and adhere to the opposite side of the Bag.
- Fold the bottom flaps in to secure the bottom of the Bag.
- Die-cut Tiny Stars or Tiny Snowflakes, and adhere to the Bag. An adhesive foam dot will give the shape dimension (Main Photo).
- Cut by hand a strip of paper that is slightly smaller than the width of the Bag. Fold the paper in a U shape so it will sit inside the Bag.
- Trim the ends of the paper at an angle, and write a message or name on the paper.