The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Badges shapes from assorted colors of cardstock or construction paper.
- Trim along the perforations, and adhere a trimmed Badge to a whole badge of a different color.
- Die-cut an icon and decorate with crayons, markers or pens.
- Attach the decorated icon to a Badge.
- Adhere the decorated Badge to a certificate (Figure A), and complete the information on the certificate for student participation (Main Photo).
- Discuss the benefits derived from physical fitness and healthy habits.