Use the monitor on a 3-D paper Computer to highlight student photos and names.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Cardstock or construction paper, Pen (white correction), Photo, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Computer from two colors of cardstock or construction paper. Leave one of the pieces whole.
- Cut along the perforations of the interior pieces, and adhere the pieces to the whole design (Main Photo).
- Fold on the monitor perforations, making a valley fold on the first perforation closest to the monitor. Then make two mountain folds on the next two perforations.
- To stand up the monitor, slide the tab into the slit on the monitor.
- Cut a photo to fit inside the monitor perforations (Main Photo), or print or write the student's name using a white correction pen (Figure A).
- Fold the tabs on the keyboard to add dimension to the keyboard as well.
- Figure A