Christmas Wreath Ornament
Create a picture-perfect Christmas ornament.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations, Christmas
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Adhesive foam dot, Bow punch or sticker, Cardstock, Compass (optional), Marker or pen, Ribbon, Scissors, Student photo, Tape
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Ring using green cardstock. Snip off the gem, leaving only the Ring section.
- Place adhesive on top of the Ring.
- Punch the Medium Leaf from two shades of green and fasten them around the Ring, alternating colors. Finish the top of the wreath with a bow (sticker or punch) raised with an adhesive foam dot.
- Place foam adhesive dots on the back side of the Ring and place a student photo inside the Ring opening.
- Attach a loop of ribbon behind the photo with a piece of tape.
- Cut a 3 1/2" circle (you can also use a compass) to back the ornament. Students can write their name, age and the year on the circle before attaching it to the wreath ornament (Main Photo).