The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Door Hanger using white cardstock.
- Run colored vellum through a adhesive machine to create self-adhesive sheets of colored vellum.
- Punch 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" Circles from all the colors of vellum. Remove the backing, and fasten the Circles to the Door Hanger to create multi colored polka dots.
- Overlap the Circles to show that red and blue make purple or yellow and blue make green.
- Print or handwrite birthday information on the Door Hanger.
- Die-cut the candle from the Cupcake w/Candle & Cherry, and attach a candle to complete the project (Main Photo).