Here's a T-shirt that students will enjoy wearing while learning about dinosaurs.
Theme: People & Clothing
Supplies Used: Black marker, Scissors, Self-adhesive felt, T-shirt
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut your chosen Dinosaur using self-adhesive felt in red and orange.
- On the back of the orange Dinosaur, use a black marker to outline every other plate (along the perforations) as a guide for cutting.
- Trim along the marked perforations.
- Peel the backing off the orange Dinosaur and place the orange Dinosaur on the red Dinosaur to create dimensionality.
- Peel the backing off the red Dinosaur and place the layered Dinosaur on a T-shirt, tote bag, visor or any fabric project (Main Photo).