The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Paw Print in various shades of brown cardstock or construction paper, cutting one Paw Print for each student.
- With a white or black pen, write a student’s name on each Paw Print.
- Die-cut the AllStar Capital Letters using two shades of yellow paper for the title. Leave one letter for the title whole.
- Trim away part of the second letter, and attach the trimmed portion of a letter to the whole letter.
- Die-cut the Tall ʼN Thin Numbers for the room number from paper.
- Attach the labeled Paw Prints, title and room number to the door (Main Photo).