Sailboat CardProject #13932
Make a difference with your cardmaking. This colorful masterpiece unleashes your imagination in countless combinations of creativity.
Products Used656371-Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Transportation Set 657551-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles 657779-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK w/Stamps - Message Frames
Other Supplies: Plain Cardstock of Your Choice, Patterned Paper of Your Choice, Adhesive Foam, Buttons, Embroidery Floss, Ink, Ribbon, Stamp Mount
- Cut cardstock to size and fold in half to form a card base.
- Cut a 3 1/2" x 5" piece of patterned cardstock. Cut notched ribbon strips from various coordinating pieces of patterned cardstock. Adhere strips to card base, making sure they fit within the patterned rectangular-shape, then attach the rectangular-shaped piece layering over the top of the strips.
- Cut a 3" x 4 1/4" piece of patterned cardstock and adhere to larger paper on card base.
- Wrap ribbon around card and tie in a knot.
- Stamp a sentiment on cardstock. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped image and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using a sticky note to hold the Framelits dies in place while shapes are being cut. Adhere to card base using adhesive foam.
- Adhere buttons threaded with embroidery floss to card base.
- Die-cut two different size Circles from cardstock and patterned papers using Circles Framelits dies. Layer and adhere together.
- Die-cut Sailboat from various patterned paper. Layer materials to assemble the shape and adhere in place. Attach Sailboat to Circle with adhesive foam.
- Adhere embellished Circle to card base using adhesive foam.