Plum Crazy Table Runner
All this beauty, and it took only two dies to create! Tip and turn these versatile die-cut shapes in different directions to create a whole new block selection.
Theme: Quilting & Patchwork
|1/3 yd||Blue print||Cut (10) Drunkard's Paths Arches*|
|1/3 yd||Green print||Cut (10) Drunkard's Paths Arches*|
|1/3 yd||Pink print||Cut (10) Drunkard's Paths Arches*|
|1/3 yd||Purple print||Cut (10) Drunkard's Paths Arches*|
|1 1/4 yd||Background fabric||Cut (1) 18" x 45" Rectangle (piece if necessary)|
|1/2 yd||Binding fabric||Cut (5) 2 1/2" wide Strips|
|1 1/3 yd||Backing fabric|
|22" x 54"||Batting|
|1 package||Fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 18" x 45"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- Arrange the Drunkard's Paths Arches in a pleasing manner on the background.
- When satisfied with the arrangement, heat fuse in place with an iron. Stitch around the shapes as desired.
- Layer the backing, batting and table runner top. Quilt by hand or machine, as desired.
- Sew binding strips together to form one long strip. Fold wrong sides together, lengthwise, and press.
- With a 1/4" seam, sew the raw edges of the binding to the edges of the right side of the quilt. Turn the folded edge of the binding to the back side of the quilt and stitch in place by hand, mitering the corners.