Bird in Bloom Flower Pot
Going green has never been this easy. With a little bit of inspiration and the Bigz Bird with Wing #2 Die, you can watch clever ideas like this take root.
Theme: Quilting & Patchwork, Birds & Insects
|Fat 1/8||Pink print||Cut (1) Bird*|
|3" x 3"||Yellow print||Cut (1) Wing*|
|1 package||Coats & Clark Phoomph Fabric Bonding Sheets|
|1 package||Spanish moss|
|1||Wire photo holder|
|1 bunch||Silk flowers|
- Finished Size: 16" tall
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
- * = Adhere fabric bonding sheets to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes. Prepare both sides of the bird and one side of the wing. Follow manufacturer's directions.
Assembling the Project:
- Place floral foam into clay pot.
- Cover with Spanish moss.
- Stick wing to Bird and add buttons to eye and wing.
- Hot-glue Bird to wire photo holder.
- Insert wire photo holder into clay pot.
- Add silk flowers as desired.
- Insert photo into wire photo holder.