Dala Horse Stuffed Animal
Created with simple felt, this project is anything but ordinary, and you can complete it quickly and easily with the instructions below. For a classic Dala Horse, embellish with embroidery floss, beads, ribbon and lace.
Theme: Quilting & Patchwork
|8" x 16"||Red wool||Cut (2) Dala Horses|
|Assorted embroidery floss|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 6 5/8" x 7 1/8"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish the Dala Horses using embroidery floss, decorative rick-rack and a crocheted doily.
- Place the Dala Horses wrong sides together and pin.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of the Dala Horses, leaving an opening to stuff.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.