Dancing Princess Stuffed Friend
Give your projects a fairytale ending! All the enchantment of a young girl's heart is captured right here with perfectly stylish stitching and royally fun colors. Create it for the princess in your life today.
|12" x 24"||Tan wool||Cut (2) Dancing Princesses|
|8" x 16"||Red wool||Cut (2) Dresses|
|5" x 8"||Gold wool||Cut (2) Crowns|
|1||Tan embroidery floss|
|1||Black embroidery floss|
|1||Pink embroidery floss|
|1||Light blue embroidery floss|
|1||Purple embroidery floss|
|1||Periwinkle embroidery floss|
|1||White embroidery floss|
|3 yd||Yellow yarn|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 7 7/8" x 11 1/2"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish mirror images of the Dancing Princess using embroidery floss, felt Dresses and Crowns, beads and yarn.
- Place the Dancing Princesses wrong sides together and pin.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Dancing Princesses leaving an opening to stuff.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.