|9" x 30"||Tan wool||Cut (2) Giraffes|
|10" x 10"||Orange wool||Cut (22) Spots|
|1||Tan embroidery floss|
|1||Brown embroidery floss|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 6 5/8" x 12 5/8"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish mirror images of the Giraffe using embroidery floss, orange wool Spots and buttons.
- Place the Giraffes wrong sides together and pin.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Giraffes leaving an opening to stuff.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed. Wrap a ribbon around the Giraffe's neck and tie into a bow.