|10" x 24"||Black wool||Cut (2) Kittens|
|2" x 5"||Light green wool||Cut (2) Eyes|
|2" x 2"||Light pink wool||Cut (1) Nose|
|1||Tan embroidery floss|
|1||Light green embroidery floss|
|1||White embroidery floss|
|1||Pink embroidery floss|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 11 3/8" x 7 1/4"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish the front of one Kitten using embroidery floss and wool.
- Place the Kittens wrong sides together and pin.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Kittens leaving an opening to stuff.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.