|10" x 22"||Pink wool||Cut (2) Piggy bodies|
Cut (1) Piggy arm
|7" x 12"||Plaid wool||Cut (2) Vests|
|1||Pink embroidery floss|
|1||Black embroidery floss|
|2||Light blue buttons|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 7 1/4" x 9 3/4"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish mirror images of the Piggy using embroidery floss, wool and buttons.
- Place the Piggies wrong sides together and pin.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Piggies leaving an opening to stuff.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.