|12" x 24"||Green wool||Cut (2) Tropical Birds|
|6" x 6"||Orange wool||Cut (4) Tail Feathers|
|1||Green embroidery floss|
|1||Yellow embroidery floss|
|1||Orange embroidery floss|
|1||Light blue embroidery floss|
|1 package||Red beads|
|1 package||Light blue beads|
|1 package||Gold beads|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 4 3/4" x 11 1/4"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish mirror images of the Tropical Bird using embroidery floss, orange wool Tail Feathers and beads.
- Place the Tropical Birds wrong sides together and pin.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Tropical Birds leaving an opening to stuff.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.