|5" x 12"||Cinnamon brown wool||Cut (2) Gingerbread Men #3|
|1" x 1"||White wool||Cut (1) Mouth|
|1||White embroidery floss|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 5 1/8" x 4"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish the front of one Gingerbread Man using embroidery floss, wool mouth, buttons and beads.
- Place the Gingerbread Men wrong sides together and pin.
- Fold the 10" length of cording in half and tie a knot an inch from the end.
- Pin the cording in place at the top of the Gingerbread Men.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Gingerbread Men leaving an opening to stuff. Be sure to sew the cording loop in place.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.