|5" x 12"||Orange wool||Cut (2) Hens|
|1||Orange embroidery floss|
|1||Red embroidery floss|
|1||Dark green embroidery floss|
|1 package||Small multi-colored beads|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 4 5/8" x 4 1/8"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish the front of one Hen using embroidery floss and small beads.
- Place the Hens wrong sides together and pin.
- Fold the 10" length of yarn in half and tie a knot an inch from the end.
- Pin the yarn in place at the top of the Hens.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of the Hens, leaving an opening to stuff. Be sure to sew the yarn loop in place.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.