|(5) 3" x 5 1/2"||Assorted prints||Cut (5) Dresden Plate blades|
|3" x 3"||Printed fabric||Cut (1) Circle|
|2" x 2"||Green wool||Cut (1) Leaf|
Cut (1) Stem
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 4 1/2" x 3"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
Piecing the Project:
- Place two Dresden Plate blades right sides together and sew along the edge from the narrow end of the Dresden Plate to the lower wider portion. Stitch only 5 1/4" down. Backstitch to secure.
- Add the three remaining Dresden Plates to the first two, sewing in the same manner.
- Sew Dresden Plates on opposite ends of the row together to form a cone shape.
- Pin and sew a Circle to the bottom of the pear.
- Turn the pear right-side-out using the opening at the top.
- Stuff to desired loft and hand stitch closed, securing wool Stem in place.
- Tack Leaf near Stem.