|1/2 yd||Green apple velvet||Cut (2) 18" Squares|
|12" x 12"||Cream wool||Cut (1) Snowflake*|
|1||Cream embroidery floss|
|1||16" Square pillow form|
|12" x 12"||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 16" x 16"
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shape.
Assembling the Project:
- Use one 18" Square for the front of the pillow and one for the back. Set aside back for now.
- Place the Snowflake on the front of the pillow. Heat fuse in place with an iron. Blanket stitch around as desired.
- Layer the pillow top and pillow back, right sides together. Pin and sew with 5/8" seam allowance, leaving an opening approximately 9" long to insert pillow form.
- Clip excess fabric in the corners on the diagonal. Turn right-side out, insert the pillow form and whipstitch closed.