Embellished Flower & Fringe Jacket
It's wear it's at! This easy-to-create jacket can be easily customized to suit any style. Follow the simple step-by-step instructions below and create your own masterpiece.
|1/3 yd||Floral print||Cut (1) Fringe x WOF|
|1/3 yd||Polka-dot print||Cut (1) Fringe x WOF|
|Fat 1/4||Assorted prints||Cut multiple Flower Layers*|
|1 package||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/4 = approximately 18" x 21"
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
- WOF = width of fabric
Assembling the Project:
- Layer Fringe pieces together and fold in half lengthwise. Stitch to bottom of jacket, leaving Fringe to hang below the bottom of the jacket, as shown in picture.
- Arrange Flower Layers as desired on the front of the jacket and heat fuse in place with an iron. Sew buttons to Flower centers.