Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary! With Sizzix quilting dies as your building blocks to creativity, you can create a masterpiece like this or anything else you can imagine!
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations, Christmas
|1/4 yd||Solid white||Cut (72) 1" Circles*|
|1/4 yd||Solid red|
|1 package||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 1" x 72"
- * = Adhere white and red fabrics back-to-back before die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- Stack Circles, alternating the color facing up.
- Sew through the middle of one Circle.
- Sew two to three stitches without fabric in the sewing machine.
- Feed the next Circle through the sewing machine.
- Continue chain-piecing until all Circles are connected on the same thread to form a garland.