|Fat 1/8||White wool||Cut (2) Bunnies|
|2||Black seed beads|
|1 small bunch||Floral moss|
|1||18" Craft stick|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
|1||Pink chalk (optional)|
- Finished Size: 4 7/8" x 7 1/8"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
Assembling the Project:
- Stitch the two Bunnies together around the perimeter, leaving a 1" opening in the "tummy".
- Stuff the Bunny with the polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch one black seed bead on each side of the Bunny head for eyes.
- Wrap a ribbon around the Bunny's neck and tie a bow.
- Insert the craft stick into opening.
- Hand stitch the opening closed.
- Apply a few drops of hot glue to the base of the Bunny and attach floral moss and small flowers.
- If desired, apply pink chalk to highlight the Bunny's nose.