Recipe Card Holder
What's on the menu? Imagine the messages, recipes and other delightful notes you can create and place into each desk tidying caddy...enough to satisfy any creative appetite!
Other Supplies: Gray Desk Tidy, Mount Board, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Double-Sided Tape, Pegs (Clothespins), PVA, Self-Adhesive Diamond Effect Gems, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads, String
- Cover half of the front of your desk tidy with a band of peach cardstock, trimmed to size and attached with double-sided tape. Decorate the edge with a die-cut scalloped edge created using the border die from the Christmas Trims Set.
- Attach turquoise cardstock to mount board with PVA. Die-cut the letters required and attach using a combination of PVA and foam pads to add dimension.
- Decorate rectangles of cream cardstock with letters die-cut from the Wanted Alphabet.
- Attach a band of patterned paper and a strip of gray cardstock to the decorated cream cards.
- Cut more cream cardstock rectangles and use pegs covered in peach cardstock to attach them. Decorate the pegs with die-cut Flowers embellished with diamond-effect self-adhesive gems, then tie with string.