Memories can be bright and beautiful, and so can your next project. Sizzix Essentials dies create the perfect accent for your inspiring messaging.
Other Supplies: Scrapbook, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Adhesive Foam, Adhesive Pearl Gems, Assorted Sequins, Ink, Rotary Sentiment Stamp
- Print and trim photos to size and cut all of the background elements. Create the rings of cardstock using the Circle dies.
- Add the background elements and photos to the scrapbook pages and start to die-cut or emboss all the decorative elements using ink where appropriate to add depth and contrast.
- Construct the Paper Rosettes and scrunch and curl the flower petals to add a little dimension.
- Die-cut the sentiment using the two separate alphabets and attach to the layout using a combination of glue and adhesive foam pads.
- Mount all the die-cut elements and add a smattering of adhesive gems and pearls along with a few assorted sequins.