Winter Believe Journal
Inspire yourself to succeed! Your journey begins with a creative journal designed to record your thoughts and keep you focused on your goals.
Other Supplies: A5 Journal, Cardstock in Various Shades, Metallic Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Double-Sided Tape, PVA, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads, Self-Adhesive Gems
- Cut out a rectangle of patterned paper.
- Die-cut a Snowflake border from purple cardstock and stick this onto a slightly wider band of pink cardstock using PVA. Stick this into position using double-sided tape.
- Die-cut a Snowflake from metallic cardstock and stick this to a piece of bright turquoise cardstock using PVA. Use one of the Circle Framelits dies to cut into a circle. Stick this to a slightly larger different shade of turquoise cardstock Circle created using a larger Framelits die.
- Decorate the center of the Snowflake using a self-adhesive gem and then adhere everything into position on the front of the journal using a foam pad.
- Die-cut the word believe' using one of the Holiday Words dies and adhere onto the front of your journal using PVA.
- Complete the journal cover by adding more gems for decoration.