|37" x 37"||White with bunnies double gauze||Cut (1) 36 1/2" Square|
|1 1/4 yd||Pink solid double gauze||Cut (1) 36 1/2" Square|
Cut (8) mirror-image Bunnies*
Cut (4) Butterfly wings*
|8" x 8"||Tan double gauze||Cut (4) Butterfly bodies*|
Cut (8) mirror-image Butterfly antenna*
|2 yd||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 36" x 36"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- Arrange Bunnies and Butterflies in a pleasing manner on the white double gauze 36 1/2" Square. When satisfied with the arrangement, heat fuse in place with an iron. Stitch around shapes as desired.
- Place the 36 1/2" Squares right sides together and stitch around perimeter, leaving an opening about 6" long to turn blanket right side out.
- Turn right side out. Press. Whipstitch hole closed.
- Stitch around the perimeter of receiving blanket, 1/2" from the edge.