Express your style in everything you do, including your pincushions. From brilliant colors to eye-catching patterns, this creation accents any sewing room with your special vision.
|(6) 4" x 7 1/2"||Assorted prints||Cut (6) Circle Magic shapes|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 5" x 3 1/2"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
Assembling the Project:
- Place two Circle Magic shapes right sides together and sew along one edge.
- Place the next Circle Magic right side together with one of the sewn Circle Magics and sew along one edge. Add the three remaining Circle Magic shapes to the row, sewing in the same manner.
- Sew the Circle Magic shapes on opposite ends of the row together, leaving a 2 1/2" opening on the last seam to stuff pincushion.
- Turn the shape right side out.
- Stuff to desired loft and whipstitch closed.
- Tuft with embroidery floss.
- Sew buttons where the seams come together at the top and bottom.
- Beginning in the center, wrap embroidery floss around the seams of the pincushion to embellish.