Tattered Flowers Follow Your Heart Card
Follow your heart and let your creativity bloom. With Sizzix dies designed by Tim Holtz and a few embellishments, creating this card is a snap. Just follow the instructions below to get started.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Decorative Button, Decorative Trim, Ink, Metal Buckle, Ribbon, Rick-Rack, Sewing Machine, Stamp
- Create a card out of colored cardstock.
- Die-cut Tattered Florals out of cardstock. Use an ink pad, the die-cut Flowers and the negative space to create a floral background on a piece of contrasting cardstock.
- Stamp a background image over the floral background using the same color of ink.
- Trim, distress and ink edges and adhere to the front of the card.
- Use a sewing machine to add decorative stitching to the front of the card.
- Adhere decorative trim, rick-rack and metal buckle with sentiment to the front of the card.
- Die-cut Flowers out of a variety of colored cardstock and patterned paper, ink edges and adhere to the front of the card.
- Embellish with a ribbon and decorative button.