|Fat 1/8||Striped print||Cut (1) Baby Bib front*|
|Fat 1/8||Striped print #2||Cut (1) Baby Bib back|
|1 package||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
|1" x 1"||Hook-and-loop fastener|
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- With right sides together, stitch along the edge of the Bib, leaving a 3" opening.
- Trim the seam allowance.
- Turn right side out and press.
- Stitch opening closed.
- Stitch hook-and-loop fastener to flap and front edge.