|Fat 1/8||Navy ball print||Cut (1) Baby Bib front|
|Fat 1/8||Navy star print||Cut (1) Baby Bib back|
|1" x 1"||Hook-and-loop fastener|
|1 package||Red piping|
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
Assembling the Project:
- Align edge of piping to edge of front Bib and baste in place using a zipper foot.
- Place front and back of Bib right sides together.
- Stitch along the edge, leaving a 3" opening.
- Trim the seam allowance to 1/8" and clip inside curves.
- Turn right side out and press.
- Edge stitch around the Bib.
- Stitch opening closed.
- Stitch hook-and-loop fastener to flap and front edge.