Clutch Bag Adornment
Adding a personal touch to a fabric project has never been easier. Sizzix Bigz dies let you create your own fun fashion accessories. Just follow the step-by-step instructions below to style your own unique purse.
Other Supplies: White Satin Clutch Bag, White Organza Ribbon, White Voile Fabric, Stapler, White Feathers, Wired Pearl Accents, Silver Diamante Flower, Candle, Scrap of White Cardstock, Glue Gun
- Die-cut 12 large and 12 medium-sized Flowers from white voile. Take each die-cut Flower and carefully run each edge above the flame of a candle. This will both seal the edges and add dimension as it crinkles.
- Take three of the large voile Flowers and place one on top of the other. Fold the Flowers in half and half again before securing with a staple where they come to a point.
- Repeat the last step until you have four sets of Flowers. Take a piece of scrap white cardstock about the size of a fifty pence piece and attach the four sets point-to-point using a glue gun.
- Repeat the steps for the medium Flowers and attach each quarter into the center of the large Flower to give added body and depth.
- Attach the feathers and wired pearl accents to the rear of the Flower together with a length of looped organza ribbon.
- Take the silver floral accent and attach it to the center of the Flower using a needle and thread which can then be used to mount the assembled Flower onto the bag.