Other Supplies: Cardstock, Organza Ribbon, White Feathers, Adhesive Foam Pads
- Wrap a wide strip of silver cardstock around your base card placing it right of center. Cut a strip of pearl ivory cardstock half the width of the first and emboss before mounting over the silver cardstock.
- Measure the label die and create a bespoke sentiment using your PC to fit within the dimensions of the die. Print your sentiment and crop with the chosen die.
- Die-cut a slightly larger label from silver card and matt together with the die-cut sentiment before mounting onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- Die-cut three of the 3-D flowers from white, ivory and silver card and create the blooms before carefully turning back some of the petals to achieve a more realistic effect.
- Attach the flowers to the base card together with a length of knotted organza ribbon and a decorative feather.