Other Supplies: White & Gold Cardstock, Assorted Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Pinking scissors, Stapler
- Die-cut and assemble the tall Bag before trimming the top with pinking scissors.
- Fold a strip of coral-colored cardstock, fold in half and trim the base at an angle.
- Place your favor/gift into the Bag and fold the coral strip over the top before securing with a tiny staple.
- Cut a strip of the floral paper and fold in half before trimming the ends at an angle and attach over the coral strip.
- Die-cut the butterfly from gold cardstock and gently curve the wings away from the body to add dimension before mounting onto the Bag.