Place SettingsProject #16425
Ready to dress up your wedding reception? With Sizzix, you can create fashionable place setting cards to express all the elegance and joy of the big day.
Products Used656545-Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D 657575-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy 659573-Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Spring Greenery
Other Supplies: White & Gold Cardstock, Assorted Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Tweezers, Hot glue
- Use a computer to create and print the individual names onto white cardstock/paper before cropping using the Fancy Labels die.
- Die-cut a larger gold Fancy Label and mat together before creasing down the center and folding in half.
- Fold a rectangle of spotty cardstock in half and attach the names/Labels.
- Die-cut the 3-D Flower from coral pink cardstock and assemble by rolling from the outside toward the center with a pair of tweezers. Secure at the center with a blob of hot glue and gently curl back the petals using the tweezers to create a more natural-looking bloom.
- Die-cut the foliage from olive-colored cardstock and gently curl the leaves to add a little dimension.
- Attach the Flower and foliage to the top of the place setting.