Bride & Groom Bunting
Honor the happy couple in your own special way. This lovely bunting captures any couple's special day or anniversary in charming style.
Theme: Birthday & Party, Wedding
Other Supplies: Length of White Ribbon, White Cardstock, Peach- and Coral-Colored Cardstock, Gold Cardstock, Hole Punch, Hot Glue Gun, PVA
- Die-cut several bunting shapes from white cardstock and then stick a 2cm band of peach cardstock to the top of each one using PVA to secure.
- Die-cut all of the Letters required using the Sassy Serif Letters and the Ampersand from the Serif Essentials Set using a combination of gold- and coral-colored cardstock as indicated. Use PVA to stick the Letters onto the bunting.
- Use a hole punch to make two holes in each of the bunting shape and then thread them onto ribbon length.
- Die-cut all of the flowers on the Tattered Florals die twice and then crumple and layer securing the layers together using a hot glue gun. Repeat this to create four flowers in total.
- Stick the flowers into position back to back on the ribbon using hot glue.