Embellished Champagne BottleProject #16430
Pour on the pretty! When it comes to your special decorative touches, the Sizzix Essentials collection helps spread the joy of any occasion in many unforgettable ways.
Products Used656545-Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D 657561-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts 657562-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Hearts, Scallop 659573-Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Spring Greenery
Other Supplies: Bottle, White & Gold Cardstock, Assorted Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper from My Mind’s Eye (On Trend collection), Hot Glue Gun, Tweezers
- Place the bottle in warm water and soak off the labels.
- Use a computer to create the phrase ‘On your Wedding Day’ and print onto white cardstock/paper before cropping with a Heart die and mat onto a coral-coloured die-cut Scallop Heart.
- Cut a strip of the text patterned paper to create the collar around the neck of the bottle.
- Die-cut the three 3-D Flowers from different shades of cardstock and assemble by rolling from the outside toward the centre with a pair of tweezers. Secure at the centre with a blob of hot glue and gently curl back the petals using the tweezers to create a more natural-looking bloom.
- Die-cut the foliage from olive-coloured cardstock and gently curl the leaves to add a little dimension.
- Attach the foliage and Flowers to the neck of the bottle using a glue gun.