Other Supplies: Bottle, White & Gold Cardstock, Assorted Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper from My Mind's Eye (On Trend collection), Hot Glue Gun, Tweezers
- Place the bottle in warm water and soak off the labels.
- Use a computer to create the phrase 'On your Wedding Day' and print onto white cardstock/paper before cropping with a Heart die and mat onto a coral-colored die-cut Scallop Heart.
- Cut a strip of the text patterned paper to create the collar around the neck of the bottle.
- Die-cut the three 3-D Flowers from different shades of cardstock and assemble by rolling from the outside toward the center with a pair of tweezers. Secure at the center with a blob of hot glue and gently curl back the petals using the tweezers to create a more natural-looking bloom.
- Die-cut the foliage from olive-colored cardstock and gently curl the leaves to add a little dimension.
- Attach the foliage and Flowers to the neck of the bottle using a glue gun.