|Fat 1/4||Light blue with white dots print*||Cut (1) Bib|
|Fat 1/4||Light blue print*|
|6" x 6"||Yellow print||Cut (1) Duck**|
|3" x 3"||Orange print||Cut (1) wing**|
|1" x 1"||Black||Cut (1) eye**|
|1" x 1"||Hook-and-loop fastener|
|1 package||1" yellow double fold bias tape|
|10" x 10"||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
|10" x 15"||Batting|
- Finished Size: 8" x 10"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- * = Sandwich the batting between the two fat 1/4 prints and quilt as desired before die-cutting the shapes.
- ** = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- Heat fuse the Duck, wing and eye in place on the bib front. Stitch around the edges of the shapes.
- Align edge of bias tape to edge of back bib and stitch in place.
- Fold bias binding toward the front and stitch in place.