Make something extraordinary from your everyday items. It's so simple to create this Stenciled Bowl with Sizzix and a touch of your creativity.
Other Supplies: Colored Straight Edged Bowl, Ceramic Paint, Craft Knife, Sponge, Spray Adhesive, Stencil Paper
- Die-cut the flower center element from the Mix & Match Flower set using stencil paper. Discard the actual die-cut shape and then apply a small layer of spray adhesive to the negative space. Starting in the center of the bowl side stick the design into position.
- Repeat until you have gone all the way around the bowl, adjusting if the spacing is not equal.
- Use a piece of kitchen paper to dab away the excess paint, apply a thin layer of ceramic paint to bowl. Build up the density of the paint by allowing the layers to dry between additional applications.
- When you are happy with the density, peel away the stencil paper.
- If you have some areas where the paint as leaked behind the stencil paper, simply scrape this away with a sharp craft knife.