How do you say thanks? Start by designing a very special creation with Sizzix dies. Just choose your shapes and letters to adorn almost anything, including amazing thank you cards.
Other Supplies: Plain Card, Kraft Card, Patterned Paper, Brayer, Jeweled Brad, Thin Craft Cork, Twine, White Gesso
- Die-cut the letters from thin craft cork and place a small amount of white gesso onto a craft mat before rolling out with a brayer. Use the brayer to apply the gesso to the letters in a random fashion.
- Cut a square of the wood pattern card and attach to the face of the base card.
- Cut a rectangle of pink patterned paper the same width as the card and tear along the top and base.
- Cut a rectangle of kraft card the same width as the base card and mount the letters before attaching to the base card together with the torn pink strip.
- Wrap some twine around the base card finishing with a knot at the front.
- Die-cut the flower and gently curl back the petals before attaching a jeweled brad through the center and mount onto the base card.