Good Luck Card
Just a note or just because, create your own cards and forget the shop-bought ones. With this Good Luck Card, you can create a lovely card that will send along your best wishes.
Other Supplies: Assorted Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Adhesive Foam Pads, Brown Distress Ink, Corner Punch, Fine Line Pen, Good Luck Stamp, Hot-glue Gun, Jeweled Brad, Mount Board, String
- Cut a square out of the brown card and round off the left-hand corners with a punch. Ink the edges and attach to the face of the base card.
- Cut a rectangle out of the green patterned card, round off the bottom corners with a punch and ink the edges before attaching to the base card and adding the stitched detail with a fine-line pen.
- Mount a piece of the autumn floral paper onto mount board and die-cut the Heart before inking the edges. Cut two strips of patterned paper and fashion the ends into banners before inking and attaching to the rear of the heart. Mount onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- Stamp "Good Luck" onto lined paper, fashion one end into a banner and ink the edges before mounting onto the heart.
- Die-cut two flowers from mustard and green card. Scrunch up the flowers to create creases and ink the edges before matting together and securing with a jeweled brad.
- Attach a length of looped string to the rear of the assembled flower and mount in place using a glue gun.