Other Supplies: Notebook, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Black Fine Line Pen, Decorative Brad, Double-Sided Tape, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads
- Cover the outside of a small notebook using patterned paper secured with double-sided tape.
- Cut a band of brown wood effect paper, measuring approximately 2cm wide, and attach to the right-hand side of the front cover using double-sided tape.
- Using the Tattered Leaves, die-cut several leaves from different shades of cardstock and then add detail with a black fine-line pen.
- Attach leaves using a combination of PVA and foam pads to add dimension.
- Use one of the Ovals Framelits to die-cut a phrase, either chosen from a scrapbook page or created and printed using a PC and printer.
- Attach the phrase with foam pads and then continue to embellish the notebook using die-cut flowers, phrases and a heart as indicated.