|(2) 7" x 10"||Ivory wool||Cut (2) mirror-image Stockings|
Cut (5) small Circles
|5" x 5"||Bright green wool||Cut (4) large Circles|
Cut (2) medium Circles
Cut (1) small Circle
Cut (2) hangers
|8" x 8"||Turquoise wool||Cut (1) toe|
Cut (2) Tongues
Cut (3) medium Circles
Cut (2) small Circles
Cut (2) extra-small Circles
|Assorted embroidery floss|
- Finished Size: 7" x 5"
- Unless indicated otherwise, all stitching is with one strand of embroidery floss.
Assembling the Project:
- Center turquoise toe onto front Stocking and sew around the edge using a blanket stitch.
- Place the small ivory Circles along the top curve of the toe and make French knots.
- Place Tongues on top edge of Stocking and stitch in place using a decorative stitch.
- Place one bright green Circle and one turquoise Circle on each Tongue. Star stitch with two strands of ivory floss, going through all of the layers. Make a French knot in the center.