|7" x 10"||Green wool||Cut (2) mirror-image Stockings|
Cut (1) hanger
|5" x 5"||Gold wool||Cut (2) Tongues|
|3" x 3"||Ivory wool||Cut (1) number "1"|
|8" x 8"||Red wool||Cut (1) toe|
Cut (2) large Circles
|Assorted embroidery floss|
- Finished Size: 7" x 5"
- Fabric requirements are for one Stocking.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all stitching is with one strand of embroidery floss.
Assembling the Project:
- Center red Toe onto front Stocking and sew around using a blanket stitch.
- Place Tongues on top edge of Stocking and stitch in place using a blanket stitch.
- Place one red Circle on each Tongue and stitch in place using a star stitch.
- Place the number onto the Stocking and stitch in place using a blanket stitch.
- Place the top and back together. Blanket stitch with two strands of floss around all edges.