|1/2 yd||Cream solid||Cut (2) 18" squares for the background and backing|
|(12) 5" x 5"||Assorted green prints||Cut (45) leaves*|
|10" x 10"||Red dot print||Cut (1) Bow*|
Cut (24) 3/4" Circles*
|20" x 20"||Batting|
|1/4 yd||Binding fabric||Cut (3) 2 1/2" wide Strips x WOF|
|1 package||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 17 1/2" x 17 1/2"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
- WOF = width of fabric
Assembling the Project:
- Arrange the leaves, Bow and Circles on the background in a circle, layering as desired.
- When satisfied with the placement, heat fuse in place with an iron.
- Stitch around shapes, as desired.
- Layer the backing, batting and quilt top. Quilt by hand or machine, as desired.
- Sew the binding strips together to form one long strip. Fold the binding in half lengthwise, with wrong sides together, and press.
- With a 1/4" seam, sew the raw edges of the binding to the edges of the right side of the quilt. Turn the folded edge of the binding to the back side of the quilt and stitch in place by hand, mitering the corners.