Flowerpot Table MatProject #17469
Ready to brighten someone's day? This fresh creation incorporates many of the beautiful embellishments created with the Rosebud's Cottage collection for Sizzix.
Products Used660913-Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Penny Rug Mat 661643-Sizzix Bigz L Die - Flower Pot
|14" x 24"||Beige wool||Cut (2) 6 1/2" x 12" rectangle|
|5" x 9"||Green wool||Cut (1) stem|
|5" x 5"||Dark purple wool||Cut (3) large flowers|
|2" x 4"||Medium purple wool||Cut (2) small flowers|
|2" x 3"||Gray wool||Cut (1) pot|
- Finished Size: 7" x 11 1/2"
Assembling the Project:
- Center beige wool on Penny Rug Mat die. Die-cut mats out with only four scalloped edges.
- Use one beige Penny Rug Mat for the front of the pillow and one for the back. Set aside the back.
- Center the stem on the front of the mat, and sew around it using a decorative stitch with green embroidery floss.
- Sew the centers of the small flowers to the front of the mat with French knots to hold them place.
- Sew the large flowers to the front of the mat using a decorative stitch with purple embroidery floss.
- Sew the pot to the front of the mat using a decorative stitch with gray embroidery floss.
- Sew the front and back mats together using a decorative stitch with beige embroidery floss.