Floral Centre Piece
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Assorted artificial flowers, Assorted glass jars and bottles, Natural twine, Florists wire, Glue gun, PC
- Die-cut all the flower/foliage elements from your chosen colours and gently curl the petals/leaves to add dimension.
- Remove the heads from the various artificial flowers and mount the paper flowers in their place.
- Print the word ‘Table’ onto ivory card and crop using a tag die. Make a bow from twine and attach to the top of the tag.
- Die-cut the table number from gold card and mount onto the tag as shown.
- Bend the end of a piece of florists wire into a double loop and insert the tag before mounting in the assortment of glass jars/bottles together with the assembled flowers.