Other Supplies: Assorted shades of tissue paper, Assorted card, White paper, Wicker basket, Pallet wood block, Chalk (or acrylic) paint, Brayer, Raffia, Pearl brads, Stapler, Glue
- To create your confetti, die-cut small hearts from the various shades of tissue paper. Tip: it is possible to cut multiple layers at once.
- Make the cones from squares of white paper and secure with a staple at the top of each.
- To decorate each cone, die-cut two flowers from ivory card and curl the petals to add dimension. Mount the flowers together and secure with a brad through the centre.
- Wrap a length of pink paper raffia around the cone and mount the assembled flower in place with glue.
- Cut a piece of rough pallet wood to the required size and die-cut the word ‘CONFETTI’ from card.
- Use a brayer to apply ivory chalk paint (or acrylic) to the face of the wood allowing the natural texture to come through. Once dry, apply the die-cut letters as shown.
- Attach the block to the basket and mount a bow made from raffia at the top as shown.