Other Supplies: Cardstock in various shades, Self-adhesive gems, Florist wire, Ribbon, Hot Glue gun and glue sticks
- Die-cut several flower shapes from your your chosen coloured cardstock. For the main flower, curl the edges of the petals using a quilling tool.
- Create the flower centre by folding dark grey card in half before positioning over the comb shape on the die ensuring that the folded edge is slightly within the comb edge section. When cut this will create loops rather than simply cutting out the basic shape.
- Assemble flower as indicated and secure a length of florist wire between the layers using a glue gun to fix together.
- Attach smaller die-cut flowers to lengths of wires in the same way and decorate the centres with self-adhesive gems
- Die-cut the Eucalyptus shape from green cardstock and then arrange all of the elements together. Twist wire ends around the base of the foliage shape, trimming away any excess wire if required.
- Wrap the wires with ribbon until all wire is covered and then secure ribbon, again using hot glue gun for a neat finish.