Ring Bearer Cushion
OverviewCarry those special rings in style with this adorable ring cushion.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Felt in various shades of pink, Metallic Cream card, Self-adhesive gems, String, Hot glue gun & hot glue sticks, Hessian, Toy stuffing, PVA, Sewing machine or needle and thread, Diamanté gem
- Cut out two 12cm squares of hessian and stitch together three of the sides approximately 2cm from the edge using a sewing machine or needle and coordinating thread.
- Stuff with toy stuffing and then sew up the remaining edge.
- Carefully fray the edges of the hessian as indicated.
- Die-cut the lettering required for the little tag using the alphabet Thinlits sets and metallic cardstock. Use PVA to stick these onto a die-cut cream cardstock tag made using one of the Tim Holtz Framelits tag dies.
- Wrap a length of string around the cushion and attach the tag as you are securing with a bow.
- Using felt and the Bigz dies, create two felt layered flowers, assembling using a hot glue gun and then fixing to the cushion in the same way.
- Fix a diamanté gem into the centre of the flower shape, again using a hot glue gun.